MADE IN UTICA IS A LOCALLY-BASED INFORMATION & ENTERTAINMENT PLATFORM
We aim to make Utica better one initiative at a time. In search of meaningful and personalized engagement, consumers are now slowly moving toward smaller, more intimate and engaged micro-communities like that which #MadeInUtica provides. We constantly encourage exploration of the city and the businesses we work with.
Through this platform we help local businesses develop native advertising initiatives to connect and reach new consumers. We also provide a platform for people to stay connected and active within their community through events and social initiatives.
MADE IN UTICA IS A WEBSITE
MadeInUtica.com launched in May 2014 as a website that highlighted “the interesting people, places and things of Utica, NY.” It has since grown to 6,000 monthly viewers with a consistent posting routine for unique and original content.
Did You Know We Also Build Websites? (Including This One)
- Bite Bakery
- Utica Bread
- Candellas Farm
- Gentlemen’s Corner Barber Shop
- Kelberman Center
- Primary Urgent Care
MADE IN UTICA IS A HASHTAG
#MadeInUtica has been used on 13,000 different pictures on Instagram with countless others on Twitter.
Social posts using the hashtag auto populate to our website (look on the bottom of this page).
MADE IN UTICA IS COMMUNITY DRIVEN
- Utica Passport (July 2014, May 2015, May 2016)
- Do It For Utica Weekend (January 2015)
- City of Utica Proclamation (October 2015)
- “Toys For Teens” Toy Drive (December 2015)
- Bagg’s Square Neighborhood Advocacy Award (February 2016)
- I Heart Utica Day (March 2016)
- Utica Passport Release Party (May 2016)
- Utica Club Sign Lighting (June 2016)
- Franklin Square Film Series (July 2016)
- Hanna Park Poke Party & Made In Utica School Supply Drive (August 2016)
- The Downtown Getdown
WHAT YOU KNOW MADE IN UTICA FROM
- Return of the Utica Blue Sox name
- The Daniel Barden Mudfest is easy
- Half Moon Blind Taste Test
- Up Close With Sleep Storm
WORKING WITH MADE IN UTICA
We have been at the forefront of providing information that’s easily digestible across multiple platforms by creating digital destinations around cultural areas relevant to local people. Learn more about working with Made In Utica.